UE5 for Windows 10 and Windows 7 available for download

Bohdan

UE5 for Windows 10 and Windows 7 available for download

Post by Bohdan »

Dear All,

I have released a simplified version of UE software, and it's available for download for all SE/UE users.

Loudspeaker design can be an exciting activity, at least at the beginning. If your enthusiasm fades somehow, because the design process and the final products become a little predictable, then perhaps the approach offered by UE5 would inject some life back into your hobby.

The outcome will be a DSP equalized loudspeaker system with acoustically linear phase. Only such system can reproduce square waves. Add to it the intelligent room EQ, and the final product will outperform previous designs. The DSP will process up to 16 channels with 8192 – 32768 coefficients in each channel, offering outstanding low-frequency resolution.

All the above can be accomplished by investing in a second-hand Win7 or Win10 computer and a sound card or two.

Since the UE5 released now is a descendant of the Ultimate Equalizer family, it is strongly recommended for you to become familiar with the manuals of the UE family available from https://www.bodziosoftware.com.au/

UE5 comes with an MLS measurement system, Diffraction Simulator and File Editor to allow for free-standing operation for creating fully edited driver files, including measurements and Room EQ. All these operations are described in UE manuals and will not be repeated here.

Best Regards,
Bohdan
meloV8

Re: UE5 for Windows 10 and Windows 7 available for download

Post by meloV8 »

Thank you Bohdan, for sure I will test this new version soon :)
Bohdan

Re: UE5 for Windows 10 and Windows 7 available for download

Post by Bohdan »

Dear All,

The original UE5 I posted on the website is a zipped executable file. Your Windows Defender may flag it as malware or trojan - my apologies

I have re-named the executable file as "****.aaa", and then zipped it. this should enable you to download the file.
When you download and unzip the file, simple change the file extension back to ".exe".

https://www.bodziosoftware.com.au/Ul...MME_Marian.zip

Please refresh your browser page history.

Best Regards,
Bohdan