Ultimate Equalizer

Active crossovers using Soundeasy and multi-output sound cards.
meloV8

Ultimate Equalizer

Post by meloV8 »

Bohdan wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:38 pm Hi Lukasz,

Firstly, I would suggest to create a separate section for Ultimate Equalizer. It would be easier to track messages related to UE.

1. Windows Sound Manager shows Delta1010LT as 10-channel audio device. Your selection on Preferences screen is only 8-channels.
Therefore, you'll get the de-bug message "UNSUPPORTED_FORMAT". Please select "8 + SPDIF" option on preferences screen.

2. There are two setting "Render Timing" and "Capture Timing". Please refer to
https://www.bodziosoftware.com.au/UE7_Manual.pdf
for more information.

Best Regards,
Bohdan
It will be better to move this conversation to a new UE topic.

Thanks for the information Bohdan, unfortunately still no luck. Maybe I will try to install a new W10 system on a second hard drive. Maybe there is some driver conflict, my system is already several years old without formatting.
Bohdan

Re: Ultimate Equalizer

Post by Bohdan »

Ok, so what is the WASPI debug showing now?.
If you do not provide information, I can not help you.
meloV8

Post by meloV8 »

Hi Bohdan,
I managed to run UE with Delta1010LT, but only at 44100. Something is wrong with my system, because the attempt to run at 48000 and 96000 failed completely, which is strange, because if I use ASIO drivers (in another program), the sound card works at 96000. Well, now I do not have time to fight with it, good that it works at least at 44100. Next posts I will write in a dedicated topic for UE.

Thank you for your help.
Bohdan

Post by Bohdan »

Hi Lukasz,

If are trying to install and run Ddelta1010LT on Windows10 PC, this may not work.
Last time I checked (about 5 years ago), Delta1010LT did not have a driver for Windws10.
The support has ended with Windows7.

My Ultimate Equalizer and it's evolution, has been extensively documented on my website.
But in the nutshell, I have a free-standing Window7 PC with Multi-Core i7 Intel CPU.
It's specifically not connected to the internet, so that CPU can be allocated exclusively to the DSP tasks.

Best Regards,
Bohdan